4.24.2011

White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes


I wish I could tell you that these yummy cupcakes were what I made for dessert for Easter, but Costco was out of raspberries and I was out of time for errands after Costco!  So I made an meh dessert tonight instead.  Blech.  I hate a lot of work for meh.

Moving on... I made these for a birthday party and they were a hit!  I've been craving more since they disappeared so quickly, so they most likely will be Mother's Day dessert!  Anyway, they're super easy and you should try 'em!

White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
1 box of white cake mix, eggs and oil according to package
1 small cartons of raspberries, rinsed and drained
1 c. (approximately) of white chocolate chips, melted

(yep, that's the ingredients)

I followed the package directions, then added about a cup of melted white chocolate, mixing quickly as it was added.  Then I dumped in a small carton of raspberries and mixed those bad boys in.  This made 6 dozen mini cupcakes, which was about 2 more than a cake mix usually makes for me.  Cook according to directions.

White Chocolate Frosting
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
(1/4 c to 1/2 c) whole milk
2 lbs of powdered sugar
1 c. of melted white chocolate
dash of salt
1 small carton of raspberry

Blend together softened cream cheese and butter, then add powdered sugar and milk in increments to make sure the consistency is right.  Then add melted white chocolate.  If it's too thick, thin with a tiny amount of milk.  Add a dash of salt and blend.  Top with a fresh raspberry!


Dot and Glitta


Linking here:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

21 comments:

brooke said...

Can I please have 6? They look amazing!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Hmm.. Looks so delicious!
I would love it if you joined my linky party @ {nifty thrifty sunday}!
xoxo, Vanessa

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

these look yummy-I'm always looking for a good cupcake recipe and I've added these to my to-do list

keatseatsblog said...

These look delicious! Great job!
-Ashton www.SomethingSwanky.com

Unknown said...

I bet they taste great and they LOOK fantastic!! I would love it if you would link this up to my Marvelous Mess party....each week I pick one project to feature on my sidebar!! Here's the link: http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/04/marvelous-mess-10.html

Jami said...

Those look so YUMMY! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party.
http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-party-7-and-6-list-makers.html
Smiles!!
Jami

Sandy Ang said...

Hmmm looks super yummy !

Kelly @ Run With Glitter said...

SO yummy I love it and would love for you to join the Glitter Link Party! http://runwithglitter.blogspot.com/2011/04/running-with-glitter-6-link-party.html

Jayna Rae said...

Those look divinely delicious.

Amanda said...

You were featured at Today's Top 20! WOo HOO!

Amanda
www.todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

Jessa Smith said...

Wow - these look unbelievable. I wish I had one right now!

~Jessa
www.jessajill.blogspot.com

Isabelle at Home said...

wow, so pretty!

Unknown said...

I wanted to let you know that i am featuring this porject today on my blog!! Thanks so much for linking up to my Marvelous Mess party....I hope you visit and link up again next week!! Here is the link to my post: http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/04/marvelous-mess-10-features.html
Grab a featured button, if you'd like!!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

These look to die for...2 of my favorite flavors combined!!

If you get a sec, pop on over to Foodie Friday and link up!

Anonymous said...

At second look they are even more divine!! Thanks for linking up to Foodie Friday. I hope to see you again next week!!

Jami said...

I'm so glad you linked this recipe up at the Tuesday To Do Party! I can't wait to see what you share next time!
Smiles!!!
Jami
PS. The Pretty Packages Party is going on now.

http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-packages-party-9.html

I'd love for you to stop by!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

the lil raspberry on top is so sweet...

Unknown said...

Hi! I have a linky party called A Themed Baker's Sunday where this weeks theme is Chocolate! I'd love for you to either link this recipe or another chocolatey deliciousness!! Hope to see you there!
http://cupcakeapothecary.blogspot.com/search/label/A%20Themed%20Bakers%20Sunday
Alyssa

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...